Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Advanced Reader's Edition of Musk Ox Counts

About a week ago, I received my advanced reader's edition of Musk Ox Counts. This is a soft cover edition of the book that is used to get stores and reviewers and others interested in it. (At least I think that's what it's for.) This isn't the first time that I've seen the book--I've seen it in electronic form and I have a copy of the first proofs (basically just loose pages of the book)--but it's the first time I've seen it in actual book form. And it's so much fun! There's just something about being able to hold it and turn the pages and read it like an actual book. And I was excited because there's a hole in the cover. I had suspected there was before, but I didn't know for certain until I saw this.

Also exciting, you can preorder my book online now! Amazon has it here. Barnes and Noble has it here. Indiebound has it listed here, although they don't have a picture of the cover yet. So go and preorder your copy today.

No comments: